Dead RAZR...? Help
fr8bearnc

I am sooo frustrated...I have had my RAZR a little over a month now, and except for Verizon's lousy LTE issues, this has easily been the best handset I have ever had. But when I woke up this morning, I found the green LED flashing and the screen was black, the buttons completely non-responsive. I can't do a battery pull, but I am hoping there is something I can do without having to replace the phone and lose everything I have on it. And I absolutely do NOT want to get stuck with a refurb. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Dead RAZR...? Help
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

I think your stuck with getting a Refurb, sorry..

0 Likes
SteelerFan
Contributor - Level 2

Before that try holding the power button and the decrease volume at the same time and see if you can do a reboot. This is the same as a battery pull.

0 Likes
liz69
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need help too.  My Razr was dead this morning when I woke up - I plugged it in to charge it and on the face of it where the green blinking light should be is now white??  Nothing in the booklets help with that!  It won't turn on.  Any suggestions other than power and volume down?  What is the problem with it?  Anyone know?

0 Likes