Data usage warning and settings not working
chanty20

My phone keeps showing "Data usage warning" on the screen and when I touch to view usage and settings the screen goes black and after few seconds a message comes saying "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" This has been going on for a week now. I can't seem be clear this message off the screen and neither can I do anything to my data settings.. What now??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Data usage warning and settings not working
B33
Legend

Can i suggest using a slightly different color that fluorescent Pink is a bit to much to read: Back to your Question it has been that some has had the Same issue your Describing when you Got to 2GB of data your Connection Probably dropped and as you say your getting what's on the Screen So this is what i would Suggest.

Do a Soft Reset So you can Get your phone Back to the Main Screen and From there i Wold Do a Factory Reset As one said that even thought the Set Mobile Data Limit is Unchecked it Still can cause the Issue. And i had a Rep that i Know that was using a Razr Maxx had the Issue Here and He Done the F.R. And it Took Care of  the issue. So you might Give this a Try And i was just given you a hard time on the Colors it's not that bad once i got use to it.  Welcome to the Forum b33Smiley Happy 

0 Likes