Re: Data Problems Getting Ridiculous
benf
Enthusiast - Level 2

Gotta love the Verizon business model....advertise something that is bigger and better than anything before, get the trusting citizens to sign a contract, don't give a f*** when the problems are huge and everywhere, swim in giant piles of money from all of the people paying way to much for crap service.

drum_thumper
Contributor - Level 1

Of you can get to a wifi hotspot try that. Most Starbucks have them and many restaurants as well.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
505drummer

I have been having the exact same issues for over a year now! I cannot use data at home hardly at all. Constantly will not transfer data even when it says I have a coneection in eith 3G or 4G. Constantly switches back and forth but then many times when it should fall back to 3G it won't. I get a 1X connection a lot and many times the data data symbol just disappears and I got nothing but bars! I also have the really annoying issue of dropped texts! My fone will show a text notification but when I go to look at it there's nothing there! And sure enough, I'll check with the last person I was txting and they confirmed that they sent a txt that I never received. This can cause major problems! People think you ignored them and get pissed off!

And when I say "I" I mean we! There are 5 of us all with different fones all having the same problem. Verizon KNOWS there is a major issue and they purposely refuse to acknowledge it! WTF? They make u jump thru all these hoops like resetting ur fone to factory knowing it will not fix the issue! They refuse to credit anything either? How do they get away with this?

I want my freakin money back and I want these know issues acknowledged and taken care of! Where do I turn for help with this?

Does anyone know if there is a class action going on this yet?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We completely understand the need of having a reliable device and service! Does this issue happen only indoors? What is your zip code? I would be delighted to check if there are known issues in this area. We recommend to download Motorola's Connectivity application from the Play store here:http://bit.ly/PnvOsi. This will help you with your data connection!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes