Re: Data/3&4G/Wifi connection issues!
B33
Legend

Do a Soft Reset an see if that might Help if Not Pull Sim !  ) but be careful when doing this as Sim Cards are Sensitive to Static Electricity an the Oils on you Fingers! (  leave the Sim out for at 2 min. Re-install power the Razr up.. Let me know if the Issue returns.. b33

0 Likes
TorranceMan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the steps but I already did both from reading other posts.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

K..

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Actually I hate to say this but I really think this could be a network issue not a device issue, recently my Thunderbolt has been dropping to 3g, 1x or simply loosing all data connection all together except when I am out by the stadium by my daughters job then I have a solid 4G data connection (From what I was told they have their own tower located in are)  I am in Kansas City experiencing the same issue for a week and at this time I haven't had a solution presented.

If the issue was device related I would not get 4G every time I drive near the stadium, I have been trying to be patient but I am starting to dislike where this is going...  I normally can work throw a number if known issues but this one has recently popped up without a solution.

Hope this is resolved soon but I will be back on phone in the morning.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Wildman you think there Prepping for Another big Roll out.. or the System might be down in Area's for maintenance..b33

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Here, my -80dBm signal is down to -102dBm the past few weeks and the two towers I used to hit which are much farther away, I no longer hit. Now I switch between two that I had no idea about only a 1/4 mile away to the east and west. These two the signal stinks.

Tonight after work I am going to search for these two fathom towers. Would a network extender show as a tower?? One tower only shows 3 ft above the ground.

One other update, yesterday was my first time in a 4G area since the Firmware upgrade and it was useless.

Message was edited by: budone

0 Likes
TorranceMan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with Wildman because from this thread the phones are all different.

0 Likes
TorranceMan
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is frustrating is to be using Google navigation only to get the pop up

"No Network Found" because Google gets the navigation maps off the server.

May not be the best but I got Navigon from Garmin, the maps are local.

0 Likes
mloveland

Well, today I started having DROPPED CALLS!!  Come on now-- I can't even get Network access for that?!?!?!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try a Soft Reset see if that Helps..

0 Likes