Re: DROID Turbo 2 and DROID Maxx 2 Announced - Available October 29, 2015
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Four year warranty? Somebody has some serious faith in the strength of that phone!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yup, I still want this phone!  Smiley Happy

B33
Legend

Yea that is a Funny one ha ha)  I did see the Commercial and it being Dropped.. I'd like to see a You Tube Drop Test any Takers hmm I seen the New phone for my self @ my local retail store it does Rock with some Killer Looks and the Back side might be worth the Trade might be worth taking a Pass as well..  I'm looking not sure what I want but I know  what I don't want is what I previously had.. 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Boy a treasure trove of Info Wow.!  you must want one Bad Tikibar1  me maybe got more stones in the Fire at home that keeps me busy so not posting as much on here O well" time to move on.. Later..  

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I was intrigued by the Turbo 2 at first, but the price tag is a bit steep for a Verizon-only phone and with no Android Imprint compatibility. 

B33
Legend

Back is Cool hey Good morning Snn5 hope your weekend is going good" and yea I'm looking at the phone was kind wondering how they claim it is shatter prof but if the Glass is bendable and I've seen glass bend to "A" degree I guess it's possible anymore technology is spread all over our Devices..

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes