Cannot delete email account DROID RAZR
MPD4437401

I've had my Droid Razr for a couple weeks now and have been having issues with the email accounts, gmail and hotmail, losing their connection.  I downloaded the app for hotmail and it seems to work jsut fine, but now the phone won't let me delete the other accounts.  This is very frustrating.  I go to the account and click the remove account button and after several minutes I get a message that states "unable to remove account".  I just want these accounts gone, so now what?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot delete email account DROID RAZR
aammaz

I'm having a similar problem. My e-mail for AOL & Hotmail were working fine for about two weeks.  Then I got an e-mail from verizon saying it could not "authenticate" my accounts, and now I can't get any e-mail.  I was able to "delete" the accounts, but when I try to re-create them, it tells me that they are already set up.  So - I guess they are just stuck out there in limbo?  Right - so now what?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot delete email account DROID RAZR
bearone21
Legend

change the account password on a pc, log back in & you might get a non-connect error message & be able to delete the account.

0 Likes