Can you add folders to your e-mail on a droid turbo?
crfarer

I have  Driod turbo, and I have issues with getting my e-mail set up to mirror what I have for same on my PC (I cannot get the folders I have set up on the PC, to show on my phone e-mail)_.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can you add folders to your e-mail on a driod turbo?
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Most mobile e-mail programs do not provide the full line of e-mail services that your computer program will. There are some better e-mail helper apps you can get from the Play Store, but even then they will not be the quality of your computer e-mail program. I'm not a heavy phone e-mail user but their are many on this forum who are and I'm sure will be chiming in with what you need.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Most mobile e-mail programs do not provide the full line of e-mail services that your computer program will. There are some better e-mail helper apps you can get from the Play Store, but even then they will not be the quality of your computer e-mail program. I'm not a heavy phone e-mail user but their are many on this forum who are and I'm sure will be chiming in with what you need.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Depending on which email domain you use, you could setup the email address on the phone as an Exchange account and have access to the folders as designated on the email server.

Folders only on the email program installed on your PC won't likely sync with the email server information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes