Can't sign into the My Verizon app on my Razr
Tenudin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got this device about 3 weeks ago and have yet to be able to sign in with the My Verizon app. I keep getting this message:

"Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error code=-1"

I don't think 3 weeks is "temporarily down". So here I am looking for some help. I've tried uninstalling the updates and then reinstalling.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't sign into the My Verizon app on my Razr
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello there, Tenudin! Thanks for sharing what you've seen on your device when trying to use the My Verizon app. I wanted you do know that our design team has been alerted to this matter and is now looking into it. Thanks again!

0 Likes
rsatz

I am having the same problem with my razr

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello happy forum members,

As my co-worker advised, the issue has been reported for review. In the interim may I ask are you able to sign into My Verizon on a computer? If so then I have posted some troubleshooting steps to try in the interim. Try clearing data and clearing the cache on the app in Settings. Also, try uninstalling the app from the device, do a battery and SIM card pull, then reinstall the app. Once you have tried these steps please try to log in to see if you get the same issue. If you do then please reply with any error message or error number that you receive so I can add this info to the investigation. 

Thank you...

0 Likes
Tenudin
Enthusiast - Level 2

1. Yes I can sign into My Verizon through a PC.

2. Cleared data and cache.

Result: Same error as original post. "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error code=-1"

3. Uninstalled app and pulled SIM card. Then reinstalled app.

Result: "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." (No "Error code=-1" this time)

Hope this helps.

[Edit]

After looking at several other more recent threads, it seems this issue isn't exclusive to the Razr.

0 Likes
networkdood1

I find doing a password reset on a computer fixes the issue. 

Right now, when I tried it, it told me I had no data connection, even though I can go on the market, browser, etc. 

Try going to Task Manager and end the Verizon sign-on app and try it again. Works for me...usually.

0 Likes
geo_jet
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue

When I try to log in using the My Verizon app I get the message Services are temporarily unavailable please try again later error code=-1.  Then it swtiches to the my verizon splash screen and after a few seconds the message is displayed last login failed please try again later.

I have had my razr now for a week.

0 Likes
cary367

I get the same issue i've had my new phone about a month now - not impressed by how fast the problem has been reviewed or fixed.

0 Likes
Tenudin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried this. Still not working. Same error as before.

0 Likes
Tenudin
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any updates on this issue? I'm getting to the point of frustration now. There's a ton of functionality on my phone that I can't utilize because it requires you to be signed into My Verizon. Even the stupid NFL app requires you to be signed in... I would love to find out this is a me problem here. But with all these other people having the same issue on multiple other platforms, it leads me to believe it's not a me problem.

0 Likes