Re: Can't receive hotmail messages on new razr
CS_Baldwin

Hey SmithMR1,

See message to TheOZ below.  It will at least clear your email app

0 Likes
CS_Baldwin

See my message to TheOz above.  It will get the account removed at least... but not fix the email app.

0 Likes
smithmr1

Congrats on getting it working, I still have not found the fix for mine, and unfortunately I can't do a FDR at this time so that possible solution is out. I may try the Microsoft+seven and see what happens.

Thanks everyone for the replies

0 Likes
wyldfyr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now that I have Hotmail working, I am so jazzed that I.C.S. will be here! I fully admit to checking the firmware on my phone multiple times today. I am anxiously waiting!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well me too.!   Roll  Glad you got it Working  Now go have some Fun with it..K  b33  

When you get I.C.S on your Razr Let me how you think it is..

0 Likes
robbo0528

I am having the same issue.  Hotmail was working for weeks in the standard email app and then on 6/21 or 6/22 it just stopped.  Every time I open email I get an "connection" error.  I go to settings and the password is now blank.  I enter it correctly and I get the "invalid credentails" error.  Won't let me delete the account either  ( same "invalid credentials" error) which makes me think it is a problem on the phone as you should not need specific credentials to delete the account.  I'm getting ready to go the reset route but hoping to avaoid it. 

0 Likes
robbo0528

PS. everything else works: Gmail etc. as well as exchange downloading.  Maybe it's time for a different mail app on the droid.

0 Likes
BeansFolks
Enthusiast - Level 1

THANK YOU!!!! My new Razr M's hotmail email box was getting out of hand no matter what I tried. Found and downloaded the new Hotmail + Seven, deleted the old app off the phone -- now it seems to be working fine. THANK YOU!

0 Likes