Can't make a call.....
TheTowner

Shuffled the wifes Droid Razr Maxx to me this past weekend.  No issues.  Drove 4 hours out of town.  When I go to call a number...any number, I get "Welcome to VZW, we're unable to complete your call.  Please hang up and dial *611 to talk to a customer rep"

We had VZW do the change at the store.  Worked fine. 

Everything else works fine..........I can text, surf internet, bluetooth.

Turned phone on/off...no change.

Any help appreciated

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't make a call.....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TheTowner,

I apologize for the issues you're having with making calls. I know how frustrating it can be when your phone doesn't work. My first suggestion would be to power off, and remove/reinsert the SIM card. This may correct the issue. If it persists, there may be something that needs to be tweaked on your account. If you are still experiencing these problems, please follow me, and send a Direct Message so I can get the details needed to review your account.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can't make a call.....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TheTowner,

I apologize for the issues you're having with making calls. I know how frustrating it can be when your phone doesn't work. My first suggestion would be to power off, and remove/reinsert the SIM card. This may correct the issue. If it persists, there may be something that needs to be tweaked on your account. If you are still experiencing these problems, please follow me, and send a Direct Message so I can get the details needed to review your account.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes