Can't find my music files
gmilburn

While I can play many tunes using PlayMusic, I can find none of them when using RingDroid, trying to make one a ringtone.  I specifically downloaded the tune i'm interested in just to be sure, but RingDroid doesn't find it.  What am I missing?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't find my music files
Montel2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Most apps have a default folder location that they will search for music files. See if the app has the option to change the default location or do a dynamic search. If not, you may have to copy the music file into the default file folder.

0 Likes
kortni827

I have kinda the same problem. I make a ringtone using RingDroid then save it. When I try to set it as my default ringtone it just makes a dong sound. Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues with your ringtone kortni827. I know its frustrating to issues with an app. Have you tried to reach out to the application developer? They can help with the technicalities of the application. You can also remove the app and readd it back to your phone. This can help fix minor issues. I also recommend trying other applications in the play store. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes