Can't access other email accounts than primary
newmant19
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Droid Razr updated the android software this morning.  Since then my phone will only let me see/access email with my primary gmail account.  I can't find or access any other accounts (i.e. hotmail and yahoo).  The Message Center that was on my phone where I could find those messages is gone and when I try to access them through the email app it prompts me to add accounts.  When I try to add any of those accounts again, it says they are already added, but when I go to my accounts to look at they don't show up.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't access other email accounts than primary
Duewester
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Newman,

Scroll down through the forum. The e-mail has been an issue to many people and there are several solutions that seem to work differently for different people.

To me personally, clearing the cache in the phone is tyhe best place to start. The ICS doesn't overwrite some values that GB set and so you get some funky problems. You will also find that those issues are probably eating your battery as well.

In short, look for some instructions by b33 in the forum about clearing the cache and see if that helps. I'd link em here but I'm kinda strapped for time.

0 Likes
Re: Can't access other email accounts than primary
bearone21
Legend

did you remove the accounts before you tried to add them?

0 Likes