Re: Can't access Yahoo email
avidskier
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, the Yahoo app didn't work afterall.  Now my phone is completely DEAD.  I was on the phone with technical support and they couldn't get it to do a master reboot.  Nothing on the phone works.  They are sending me a new phone today.  I've had this phone 3 weeks!!!  Of course technical support said they have never seen this problem!

0 Likes
Can't access Yahoo email
Volguy1971
Enthusiast - Level 2

All, I know is that if I can't get it fixed today, I am taking this pos and getting the Galaxy S III.  Motorola is freaking killing me....first the Droid Pro(Multiple botched fixes) and now the Razr Maxx.

0 Likes
csjbaltimore

Me too no yahoo email.  authentication issues for what I know are my passwords.   crappy.

0 Likes
Volguy1971
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, I am ticked that I have had to do a full factory reset on a phone less than two weeks old.  This is just 100% stupid.....crap like this, despite how much I like the android platform, is crazy.  I think I may go to the galaxy....am severely tired of motorola crap....email seems to be back, but come on, a full factory reset?

0 Likes
avidskier
Enthusiast - Level 2

I totally agree!  I'm getting a new Razr Maxx tomorrow and if I have these issues again, I'm switching to an IPhone.  I had to argue with Verizon to ship overnight so I wouldn't have to go the weekend without a phone.  Can you believe that!!!  My gut is telling me that I won't have my phone tomorrow though.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

no you won't unless you're something special & they do ship overnight but plan on 2 days, not counting the weekend. because fedex doesn't ship on the weekend.

surely you must have an old phone you could activate?

0 Likes
RMSimpson
Enthusiast - Level 1

My new raxr maxx is having the same issue! This is completely unacceptable!

Volguy1971
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did a complete factory reset.  Thus far, it has worked properly....However, a full factory reset on a phone that is less than two weeks old is totally unacceptable!  I have the Razr Maxx as well.

bearone21
Legend

it depends on you & how many apps you downloaded that may have had issues, that the factory reset fixed because it eliminated all of them & you had a clean slate again.

0 Likes
Volguy1971
Enthusiast - Level 2

that's just it, I didn't have any apps downloaded yet

0 Likes