Can I use other Verizon chargers with a Droid Turbo 2?
mjk1330
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently purchased a droid2 turbo charge, question.......can I use other Verizon chargers with this phone and can I use the turbo charger with other Verizon phones and tablets?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: recently purchased a droid2 turbo charge, my question......can I use my other verizon phones and tablets with the turbo charger and can I use my other chargers with my droid 2?
mama23dogs
Legend

The cable is the same, the phone has a rapid charging battery.  no problem switching.

View solution in original post

Re: recently purchased a droid2 turbo charge, my question......can I use my other verizon phones and tablets with the turbo charger and can I use my other chargers with my droid 2?
mama23dogs
Legend

The cable is the same, the phone has a rapid charging battery.  no problem switching.

mjk1330
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on that awesome device. You will be able to use your turbo and regular charger with your devices mjk1330. Keep in mind that the turbo charger will only turbo charge the Droid Turbo 2. If you were to use a non turbo charger on the Droid then it will charge at regular speed.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!