Can I have all of my devices share one cloud?
ROBMUL64

I have 5 Motorola Droids. I want them to share the same cloud. Is this possible?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have 5 Motorola Droids. I want them to share the same cloud. Is this possible?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, it isn't possible to share the same Verizon Cloud. You have to create five separate MyVerizon logins for each line on the account to access the individual cloud associated with each line.

You might be able to share a third party cloud service though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have 5 Motorola Droids. I want them to share the same cloud. Is this possible?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, it isn't possible to share the same Verizon Cloud. You have to create five separate MyVerizon logins for each line on the account to access the individual cloud associated with each line.

You might be able to share a third party cloud service though.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rallyguy32
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm new to Verizon so I can't say about Verizon Cloud service.  I believe you can do this on Google Drive if you want to share photos for example.  If you are looking for an area where all five phones have full access to the space, I'm not sure.  Have you tried Googling it?

0 Likes