Camera missing features?
theJuke2

I've been reading about the camera functions that I should have on my Razr Maxx, running Android 4.1.2, and it seems that I am missing the HDR option. I can get to the Modes setting in my camera and all I have is Single shot, Panorama, Multi-shot, and Timer. HDR should be there as well. How do I fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Camera missing features?
B33
Legend

I have two Razr Maxx one is on ICS still and the other is on J.B. and the only differences i see is that Video Resolution & Video stabilization is Missing on my J.B. Maxx but as for the HDR function i will have to look more into that.. b33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Looking into this a Little further it is a Feature that is on the Razr HD ,  the Maxx HD,  and the Razr M Here is a Link to Motorola's Global help Center that Explains on HDR it shows for the M model Razr)  But the settings for this model should be the Same for the Razr HD and Maxx HD  here's the Link:. http://goo.gl/H5jp62

0 Likes
theJuke2

Thanks. That's why I was confused, because I thought the settings should be the same for Razr Maxx, but I don't think they really are because I absolutely do not have HDR as a Mode option. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well when i first read your post i was thinking O is this a setting i missed on my  Maxx with Jelly Bean and so i Looked at my little incompoops for differences and didn't see anything so I though Hmm that feature just might be on the HD models I looked and i found it..Listed for those three models

Now Comes the new Line of Devices the Ultra Line and Moto X will soon Follow after that it's going to be hard to Keep up with all these Models but i'm gonna Try I need to be touted the "Official Moto Tester" .b33

0 Likes