Re: Call cannot be completed as dialed...
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's true, but it's recommended that you call from a different phone so that Tech Support can troubleshoot the phone that's having an issue.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Last time I tried, the message was to hang up and call from another phone.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello muki2013,

Wow! I'm very sorry to hear that you are having issues with contacting your desired party. I understand the importance of contacting your boss asap. The error message that you are referencing is signalling us that there is an issues with the number you are dialing. Have you been able to get in touch with your boss? I know there has been a few helpful steps listed. Are you still having issues? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Maybe your boss has a phone that has been disconnected

0 Likes
mhill78

I also get this same message when calling one of my parents.  My mother had recently switched carriers from Verizon to a low cost carrier in her market but kept the same ph #.  I can send SMS messages to the same number so I know it is valid and she can call me without any problems.  I can call other non-Verizon numbers.  

What gives Verizon?  She is one of my emergency contacts so being able to contact her on a whim in an emergency is vital.  

This isn't phone specific, as I'm using a Pixel 4 XL.  

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to stay connected with family. We would be more than happy to assist you with getting to the bottom of this! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue. 

0 Likes