Calendar gone from the Command Center after update
TMNHI

Why is the calendar no longer part of the Command Center? I do not want to add another widget to my screen because the Command Center already takes up so much room.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendar gone from the Command Center after update
deloused
Master - Level 3

Motorola did not include access to a calendar app directly from the command center with the latest Marshmallow update. If that function was important to you I'd suggest contacting Motorola with your feedback so their application development team can consider it in a future update.

Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TMNHI

DROID TURBO by Motorola 32GB in Black

Ballistic Nylon 32 GB Black

Let me know if you need more info,

Tim [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
KERCAT81

had the same issue. Called verizon=can't Uninstall update to phone or widget, call Motorola. Motorolla= call Google. Google = this widget calendar was a Google calendar. If you go into apps and hit the app simply called calendar (it's blue and white with a date on the front) your appointments should all be there. If you don't have this you could install it but there is really no way to get your appointments back. However, Google then said make sure you check your Google account for the appointments if your calendar app isn't there

0 Likes
murraymelm

I have the same concern.  Before I was able to see the time, weather, and bring up my calendar all from the command center widget.  Now I cannot get to my calendar unless I add another app to my screen.  One or two appointments have shown up below the clock.  How do I control how these appointments appear in the command center?  I cannot seem to find the calendar settings on the command center.  This all occurred after the system software update.

0 Likes
JimK123

I have the same issue. I'd like the calendar back in the command center widget.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's ensure your able to receive all of your appointments. What application did you add? I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to us that your able to to access your calendar however you choose, JimK123 and I would be happy to help you today. I am confident we can get the calendar operating back in the command center widget and we appreciate your patience.

May we please have the make/model for your device? Did you notice that the calendar was no longer in the command center widget after the update, also? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue assisting.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KERCAT81

I was able to find my appointments in my Google calendar thank goodness.  I really wish I could undo this update because it obviously wasn't tested before it was released. It made everything worse not better. Good think I have the turbo 2 instead of the turbo because then everything would have been fried.

0 Likes
Gofindit

I have the same Issue. I use the calendar daily and have lost my appointments.  I also have a Motorola Droid Turbo Ballistic Nylon. Didn't upgrade till today Sunday. Please let us have  the 'old'  Command center calendar/scheduler Back.

0 Likes