Re: Bluetooth disconnects randomly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vetsurgeon,

Let's get to the bottom of this! Just so I understand correctly, you are able to pair your iPhone 6 to the two Pantronics Bluetooth devices but they are disconnecting randomly?

Does this only happen with those two Bluetooth devices? Have you tried using other Bluetooth devices?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
floridafishing

I am having exact problem with Galaxy s3.  Just started last week.  I see this has been a problem for over a year!    Can anyone at Verizon resolve this problem? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's look into this floridafishing, I know how important using bluetooth is with your phone these days. I understand you have a Galaxy S3, are you connecting a bluetooth headset with your phone? Are there any updates available for your phone? Are you getting an error message when you try to connec to bluetooth. Please kep me posted.

GersonG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nfc_south

I don't have any hard evidence but my Bluetooth has been functioning properly since I uninstalled the recent apps on my phone within the last 3 to 4 months. Maybe the apps I installed had some connection to those permissions on your phone that you have to agree with so again I can't make a solid connection that it does. If someone else who follows this post would try the same testing I completed to see if there is a connection between the Bluetooth/handset and apps in there permissions to the functions on your cell phone.

0 Likes
Narkdrop

I have been having the same issues with my 3 different Droid Maxx.  This has all started after the last update.  I am unable to connect to either of our 2 vehicles.  My husband is able to connect to both vehicles not problem with his iphone.  I have tried to delete all bluetooth connections from the phones and the cars, tried to reconnect them & no success.  This is clearly a Verizon problem and not a phone/bluetooth/user issue.  Verizon please fix the update and push new (working) software out to all users.

0 Likes