Blocking Calls Issue
ElGuero93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why is it every time I try to block a call I get this message from Verizon's website:

I am sorry we are unable to process your request at this time, you may try again later.

Why would I want to sign up for the permanent block when the temporary one rarely works?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Blocking Calls Issue
blues4sandy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree.  Same thing happening here.  I only checked it today because someone who has become persona non grata and on my so called "temporary" blocked list managed to get a text through. I'm on the left coast and have much sympathy for those on the east coast with Sandy, but really V!

ElGuero93
Enthusiast - Level 2

The number I saved earlier, after many attempts, appears to have disappeared from the list.

0 Likes
ElGuero93
Enthusiast - Level 2

It works this morning but it needs to be more consistent before I consider spending money on it. I'd rather spend the money on an android app right now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elguero93, I apologize for the trouble that you have had with blocking numbers. Are you still having issues? What browser are you using when you are trying to block numbers? Have you cleared the cookies and cache in your browser?^SP

0 Likes