Re: Bionic to Razr, replace first Razr and sim, with new Razr and Sim.  All service loss.
Hinsvark

My zip code is 97202.  Yes, I recently took a trip to atlanta, baltimore, and washington DC.  It has gotten worse since I posted this originally.  Most of the time I don't recieve calls anymore, just get the voicemail notification in my status bar up top. 

0 Likes
Re: Bionic to Razr, replace first Razr and sim, with new Razr and Sim.  All service loss.
Hinsvark

I will literally see the 4g(blue) when i turn on my screen, and by the time I go to call someone, I have the red no circle and no service whatsoever.

0 Likes
Re: Bionic to Razr, replace first Razr and sim, with new Razr and Sim. All service loss.
Laura3178

This is very odd.  I am having the EXACT same issue.  I had a Bionic but it was really slow and sluggish so they sent me a Razr as a replacement.  The Razr is constantly doing the signal cycle, none, just bars, 4g white, 4g blue then repeat over and over.  To send a text or post on facebook I have to wait until it gets to the 4g white and hope the signal doesn't drop mid send.  I called Verizon, they basically had me turn my phone on and off a few times, take the sim card out, put it back in, blah, blah, blah.  So, they are sending me a new Razr and sim card.  After reading this though, I am not very hopeful that it's going to solve the problem.  This is severly frustrating.  We pay A LOT of money for these phones.  The least they could do is have them work properly.  I don't think that's asking too much.  If it matters I live near Baltimore MD. 21050 is my zip code.  Please let me know if a fix is found for this before I use my phone as a hockey puck.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Bionic to Razr, replace first Razr and sim, with new Razr and Sim. All service loss.
Hinsvark

Yes, it would be nice to have something i paid good money for that didn't

work to be replaced with something that worked even worse. Oh wait... Let's

just send out phones that were already sent back in, probably for the same

problem, that sounds like a good idea. Please let me know if your

replacement does you any good. Just out if curiosity, do you have a

grandfathered in unlimited data plan Laura? Verizon person, if you could

please do something other than ask where i live, and as I've seen on other

threads, tell me the towers in my area seem to be working properly, i would

just like a phone that works like it's supposed to. I really like Verizon,

but i might have to switch my almost 1800 bucks i spend a year to someone

else.

~ your loyal (for now) customer

0 Likes
greenishblueguy

I am having the same issue as i type and have been all week and for the past few months and it has progressively been getting worse. This has been EXTREMELY annoying and aggravating. I see that you mentioned the unlimited plan and it stood out to me, i was grandfathered in and it is one of the first things i thought of was if they were trying to screw me. I am tired of waiting to see if it will get better, i will be going tomorrow to try to see what they can do.

0 Likes
Hinsvark

You have any luck?  Still no response from the VZW guy who was looking forward to my reply... you still there Big Red?

0 Likes
Laura3178

My second Razr (knock on wood) is working. No complaints for now. I even actually like the Razr better than the Bionic. So I am happy and keeping my fingers crossed that all stays well.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes