Beware the Software Update
magglz67

I just installed the new software update for my Razr and boy, <Deleted. Keep it clean>. Verizon, you have out done yourself for coming up with the <Deleted. Keep it clean> systems ever. What I don't understand is why they would choose to completely redo everything. Good luck trying to navigate around it now. Another thing, upon updating, my homescreens are now <Deleted. Keep it clean>! This is a small thing that I can fix, but come on, was it <Deleted. Keep it clean>with my phone even more? Whenever, if ever, which I recommend you don't, you get this system update, you'll have to go through a whole tutorial of your phone again. Yes, I installed that app..I already know how to use it, but you can't get the <Deleted. Keep it clean> notification to go away until you go through the tutorial of it. The worst part is, whenever you go to open something, such as your camera or text message, or even just unlocking your phone, it takes so long for the system to figure out what you're trying to do and actually open the application. My phone is so slow now.

All in all, this may seem like a lot of complaining over nothing, but nothing was wrong with my Droid Razr, so tell me Verizon, why did I have to fix it?? There really should be an option for canceling the update completely. You can only press ignore, remind me later, so many times before it's popping up every two minutes.

Thanks Verizon for...nothing.

<This is a family friendy community.  Keep it clean per the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Beware the Software Update
count4403

I totally agree with you.  This update is <Deleted. Keep it clean>  Verizon needs to fix it and fix it NOW.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes