Battery issue on Razr
Ofcrob2237
Enthusiast - Level 2
Hello all. looking for information on a battery issue on the Razr. I had the phone 6 days.. the phone will not hold a battery charge of more then 40 percent. it is almost of no use to me. What do you all think?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Battery issue on Razr
Wildman
Legend

Do you care to explain more about what you mean by it wont hold a charge more than 40 percent because this statement seems a bit unclear?

0 Likes
Ofcrob2237
Enthusiast - Level 2
The phone will not charge to a full 100%.
0 Likes
SteelerFan
Contributor - Level 2

If I were you I would return it. It should charge to 100%, sounds like a defective one.

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Your battery should certainly charge to a full 100%. If it doesn't, you are correct it wouldn't be useful to you at all.

Since the phone is still within the 14 days, I would recommend taking it back to the store where you can exchange it.

**this has been edited since there is NO removable battery on the Droid Motorola Razr **

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
TamaraH_VZW,
The battery isn't removable in the Motorola Droid Razr.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
yellowcanary73
I guess we can figure out what's wrong with Verizons Now.
0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Ann154-You are absolutely correct. I must admit, I didn't even pay attention to the "droid" Razr.

As you can see, I did update my post to reflect the correction for the oversight made on my part.

Again, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

0 Likes