Battery drain..Keep Awake Issue
raider33

I'm having occasional issues on my Maxx with my battery draining.alot of times its over night even know I use the Smart Action for this not to happen.The times it drains,its like 50% just over night,and when I check it its always when the Android OS is at a high percentage and when I check that its when the Keep Awake is at like 8 hrs.Sometimes it doesnt do it and the Keep Awake is at like 2 or 3 hrs.Not running anything different than before this started about a month or 2 ago.Any suggestions as to what makes the Keep Awake does that?

With my normal phone useage,I used to get between 45-55hrs on a charge.now i'm lucky to get between 25-32.Whats draining it?Like I said I havent changed anything on it..apps or anything.

Thank u for the help,

Chris

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Battery drain..Keep Awake Issue
raider33

I ve heard this is an issue with alot of people.any1 else?

0 Likes
jamjatho

Same here. I was I could get a few days from a single charge. Now I have to leave it on the charger overnight to make sure it lasts through the next day.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sounds like you've been doing great on checking your battery use raider33. Smart Actions is a great place to start with managing your battery, but here's a few other great tips that may help with the battery usage for your Razr Maxx: http://bit.ly/woicoV

If there's a major change in your phone's performance after a big overhaul like a firmware upgrade, it may be that some of the applications are not communicating with the update right and the phone may need to be reset. Try the battery tips in the link above first. If all else fails, the master reset is a great way to start fresh and reload everything with the new firmware update too. Here's how to go the reset if you need: http://bit.ly/tQ0nkT

Keep me posted if you need any more help.

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes