Back up Photos
windos56
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Cant seem to Get Help on Using Verizon Cloud?

When I Installed on My Droid Razr I did get My Photo's & Music.

Then I see it Kept Uploading Photo's Now I Have One Album with 4000 Photo's Thats When I Realized I have to Turn off BACK UP.

Now I cant Remove The 6 sets of Back up Photo's on that Album.. There is No Way to Remove Several Photo's? I see I can Remove One Photo at a time That is also How I Deleted 20 out of 400 Photo's. At Least with Moto cast I was able to Delete My Unwanted Photo's. I thought I Saw on the Mobile App to Transfer back to PC Cloud

Can Any One Help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Back up Photos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having every single picture backed up, can be quite frustrating. Especially when you can not remove the unwanted ones at once. Have you tried signing into your Verizon iCloud account online and remove unwanted pictures that were backed up? To sign into your iCloud online, simply click http://vz.to/11ROEig and sign in using your My Verizon username and password.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORTf

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having every single picture backed up, can be quite frustrating. Especially when you can not remove the unwanted ones at once. Have you tried signing into your Verizon iCloud account online and remove unwanted pictures that were backed up? To sign into your iCloud online, simply click http://vz.to/11ROEig and sign in using your My Verizon username and password.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORTf

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

My recommendation is to get everything from your photos back on your phone. Store them on the SD card. Then use one of the more reliable Cloud Systems out there for your photos. There are hundreds of posts on here where people are complaining that the photos and music go into Verizons cloud only to be forced out of using them.  Use a reliable Cloud Storage system like Google, or Microsoft or even Dropbox. Test out the features first and make sure you can get to your photos, use them on your computer, save them to your computer and then that is where I would go. Verizon has this concept of once someone puts their stuff in our cloud, why would they ever want to take it off or actually do something with it so the functionality to actually remove anything from their cloud and save it to your phone ot computer was not even built into it or if it was they have it so hidden no one will ever find it to begin with.

0 Likes