Audio help
Denuern

I have always had trouble with my phone not wanting to work with any car aux cable. My friends have the droid x and some other droid. Theirs works fine with the cable, but whenever I try and use the cord, my phone just plays the music through the phone it doesnt go through the stereo. I just need help on how to make it work. The only thing I can think of is My phone has a 3.5mm head phone jack and I need to convert it to 2.5m. Any Ideas anyone???? Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Audio help
B33
Legend

If you have a 3.5m jack in your Car stereo you can get a Motorola Mobile Dock that Fits your Phone and it has a Audio Cord that you can Plug in your Razr and the Jack in your car Stereo and Listen to the Music. Your Stereo in your Car has to be set on Aux. Or Input to Route the sound from your Razr to the Stereo..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Audio help
B33
Legend

If you have a 3.5m jack in your Car stereo you can get a Motorola Mobile Dock that Fits your Phone and it has a Audio Cord that you can Plug in your Razr and the Jack in your car Stereo and Listen to the Music. Your Stereo in your Car has to be set on Aux. Or Input to Route the sound from your Razr to the Stereo..

0 Likes