Are there other options when RAZR won't turn on?
Zoomie75

Feb 2, 2013 - I've had my RAZR 9 weeks 😞  Are there any other options to getting my RAZR to turn on other than the soft reboot (didn't work after trying many times) and taking it back to a dealer? I was in the car using a Verizon authorized charger, made a stop enroute home, left the phone attached to the charger (no problems) made another stop enroute, but this time when I looked at the screen it was black.  I am unable to turn it on.

Coincidently, 30 minutes before this incident, the phone deleted all my e-mails right after I deleted a random e-mail in my Inbox and when I hit the sync/reload icon, it of course proceeds to reload all my e-mails I've received for the last month. Also coincidently, both of these e-mail dump instances occurred (today and also a two weeks after I got it) immediately after landing in an airplane from a different time zone. Not saying that has anything to do with the e-mail dump, but I'm wondering if it has to do with finding the new local cell phone towers before I delete an e-mail I've read.  And for what its worth, I give my new RAZR a 5 out of 10 which is better than the 3 out of 10 for my previous DROID. I look forward to an iPhone next.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Are there other options when RAZR won't turn on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Zoomie75,

I am so sorry to hear about the device not powering back on for you.  Having a Razr previously a device I liked a lot.
We can surely provide you with steps to resolve your issue at hand.  To make sure we are troubleshooting the correct Razr device, which model do you have? 

Warren M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Are there other options when RAZR won't turn on?
Zoomie75

I do appreciate your response, that means a lot. I have since taken the device to the VZ dealer in town and they have my device working again.

Thanks

<Personal information removed for privacy per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes