Apps transfer to a DROID RAZR.
smajhoney

I am planning on upgrading from an IPhone 4 to a DROID RAZR and wonder if the apps on my IPhone can be transferred to the DROID?  If so how?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Apps transfer to a DROID RAZR.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Two totally different ecosystems and operating systems. The applications won't transfer over. You can check out http://play.google.com to search for your application and see if the developers have created an android version.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

+1:   Welcome to Android and may i Suggest the Razr Maxx as it will give you a Far better Battery Life on my Maxx on light Use i get 4 days When streaming Winamp i can get almost 20 hours of Straight thru streaming..pulling off my Wi-Fi..b33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Smajhoney, thanks for your inquiry! I'm sure you'll love your new Droid Razr! As previously advised, the iPhone and Droid run on two different operating systems so it is not possible to transfer applications from one to another. There are many applications that are available on both operating systems so you can search for those applications by completing a search in the PlayStore.

Let me know if you need additional assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes