Any one having trouble with the Turbo.Im on my third one in a month.Screen stays black when talking on it.You cant access keyboard or speaker phone you have to turn it off and back on.Wi-Fi keeps dropping and very slow.
southpawler

droid turbo screen goes black when talking on it and wont restore unless you power off.WiFi is terrible.on my third one in a month

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any one having trouble with the Turbo.Im on my third one in a month.Screen stays black when talking on it.You cant access keyboard or speaker phone you have to turn it off and back on.Wi-Fi keeps dropping and very slow.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

southpawler

I'm sorry to hear of the multiple troubles you're encountering with your Tubo! I'd love to make sure it's back up and running for you. When did this all start? Do the replacements work at all better when  you recieve them? Is it the same problem every time? Please try running the device in Safe Mode to see if anything changes: http://vz.to/1KtQbSj

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Any one having trouble with the Turbo.Im on my third one in a month.Screen stays black when talking on it.You cant access keyboard or speaker phone you have to turn it off and back on.Wi-Fi keeps dropping and very slow.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

southpawler

I'm sorry to hear of the multiple troubles you're encountering with your Tubo! I'd love to make sure it's back up and running for you. When did this all start? Do the replacements work at all better when  you recieve them? Is it the same problem every time? Please try running the device in Safe Mode to see if anything changes: http://vz.to/1KtQbSj

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
turboprob

I'm very disappointed in the droid turbo. I'm on my replacement phone. And still have same problems. Calls won't ring, just get voice mail, phone goes to 1x when making calls, no data and voice at same time, even in good 4glte areas, blue tooth it's garbled most of the time. My customers can't understand me 1/2 of the time. Not happy at all. They should have beta tested this phone before release. I want my old phone back. Please advise

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello turboprob! I am sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with your phone! I certainly want you to have a phone you are happy with. I actually have the Turbo myself and with the most recent software update the voice & data has been running smoothly ever since. This link has all the benefits of the most recent update http://vz.to/1DZb6YH. Additionallly this link tells how to do the update, just in case you need it http://vz.to/1DZboyU . Let me know how this works out for you!

bryans_vzw
Follow us at Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
boconnel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seeing a lot of the same issues.

0 Likes
BrigetteH
Enthusiast - Level 1

You have to flip it, like when turning on camera. Twist fast to one side. Will wake from Daydream mode.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Go to your device manager and turn off Daydream mode.

0 Likes
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

In regards to screen staying black. All you have to do is tap the on/off button and screen is back. It's almost like a sleep for the screen. I don't have to turn mine off then on at all. 

0 Likes