Any ideas how I can install iCloud on my Droid Razr?
Wilcox

I recently had to upgrade my Mobile Me to the Cloud.  I had no problems receiving emails on my Droid Razr before moving to the Cloud now I cannot receive emails.  Any suggestions on how to install iCloud on my Droid?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Any ideas how I can install iCloud on my Droid Razr?
Rondini

Wilcox,

Apple knows what operating system iCloud it is installing on - and they don't want to have anything to do with Android. I have tried to install iCloud several times - and have given up.

That being said, I can still access iCloud on my Droid Razr. I use TeamViewer client on my Mac-Mini. If you have a Mac available (or Windows also), download the software onto your computer. Then download Teamviewer for Android unto your Droid. You will be able to take remote control (full screen viewing) of your home computer from anywhere in the world. I log into my Mac-Mini using Teamviewer, then run iCloud from Chrome browser. Ofcourse, Teamviewer allows you to see and do anything your computer does, not just iCloud.

Regards,

Ron

0 Likes
Re: Any ideas how I can install iCloud on my Droid Razr?
Tidbits
Legend

to use MobileMe email a few things have changed.  The old settings are incorrect and Apple didn't update their provisions KB, and the Mail app uses the old MobileMe settings.  You have to set it up manually.

incoming settings

imap.mail.me.com

port 993

Security type: SSL/TLS(accept all certificates)

outgoing settings

smtp.mail.me.com

port 486

Security type: STARTTLS(accept all certificates)

required login checkboxed

that should fix your problem

0 Likes