Another problem with update for me.
edgeemon3

After calling customer service and they told me to reset my phone because of losing signal and losing 4g as stated in a previous post now i cant use moto print since it cant find my printers now . Everything was fine ,now since i reset the phone i still have the connection issues but now have to figure why motoprint wont find any of the printers motocast shows the computers online and connected and it was working fine before the reset. now along with losing signal altogether and the phone heating up and battery drain which reset has not helped verizon says to call back and change my phone WTF it was fine before ics screwed it up dont get me wrong i like ICS premise but the loss of signal and me missing calls really sucks.Now i have to change phones bad move verizon.Anybody else having ics motoprint issues? also any of the other i mentioned??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Another problem with update for me.
Anubis7120
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have the same, plus many more issues, since ICS update. Verizon Tech support and Motorola Tech support are no help so don't was your time calling. You are now the proud owner of a $300 paperweight. All I can tell you is post post post on this forum so that others don't make the same mistake you and I did by updating to ICS.

Hope you have better luck.

0 Likes