Annoying Notification
radratt
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, this isn't a really big problem, more of an annoyance than anything else. Right at 11pm, every day, I get this weird notification saying

Sleeping. Have a good night's sleep.

I think it's supposed to just silence my phone for night time but I have no use for that. I never usually have the volume up ever, at all. I never call anyone, nor do I have anyone at all to call me and I work the night shift so I'm up at night anyways so, I've tried searching my phone but cannot find any way to disable the notification. Does anyone know how?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Annoying Notification
Tidbits
Legend

Open the Moto App

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

radratt, annoying notification can be the worse. Let's come together and figure out this puzzle. When did this start happening?  What other changes on the device have you noticed?
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Smoke-n-Squeal
Enthusiast - Level 3

Open the Moto app and at the top right tap on the cog. It's under Assist tap on that and you can edit or delete it.

0 Likes
pgorman

The Moto app is very invasive.  It was somehow turned on after an update about 2 weeks ago, and subsequently every time a text came in it would start talking "You have a new text message from..." and interrupt phone calls (put them on mute), meetings, etc.  After disabling every voice setting in Google settings (Accessibility, etc.) it STILL would not stop.  Finally with the help of a Verizon rep, she directed me to the Moto app, and there are NO switches to control it.  So I said I "don't agree with the privacy policy" and it shut itself off.  Finally I have NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS!!!

It's mind-boggling that Motorola would push out an app that has no default settings that are manageable.  I recommend disabling the app until Motorola corrects the issue.

0 Likes
Smoke-n-Squeal
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's probably what I'm going to have to do as well. Mine just starts talking and kills my bluetooth. It doesn't work worth a hoot. They used to have an app call SmartActions I think.Worked so much better and a lot more flexibility. Might have to see if I get that or something like that.