Android 4.1.2 Update Causing Problems for Motorola DROID RAZR/RAZR MAXX Users
JamCin

Ever since the update, my home screen will have a does not respond error. Now, my games won't even open and even my gallery has decided to not open too. My wallpaper disappears and resets to either black or whatever wallpaper it likes. Before Jelly Bean, my battery would last a day plus, now after Jelly Bean my battery is drained. I can't even access Google Play at times as it starts to open then goes back to the home screen. Some widgets no longer update and some text messages will not send.I go to look at my status bar by dragging it down and my home screen background goes black and the status bar disappears completely. This is not just me either. Here is a link to a story about this and how other people have had this issue.

http://www.talkandroid.com/155600-android-4-1-2-update-causing-problems-for-motorola-droid-razrrazr-...

Yes....I have cleared the cache...yes I have done a factory reset...yes I am going to try to exchange it, but they want me to pay a co-pay on the insurance I have. That is pretty lame, since it is the Jelly Bean update that is causing the issue. Phone worked perfectly until the update.

Any suggestions Verizon? Are you going to update and fix the JB bugs? Are you going to upgrade everyone's phones that have issues with this update?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Android 4.1.2 Update Causing Problems for Motorola DROID RAZR/RAZR MAXX Users
meeeeeeee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spent over 2hours tonight and 6 hours over the last few months trying to get an answer(I also went to 5 different stores) where my boys played AAU basketball and Verizon has the same answer...ITS NOT OUR FAULT.. But Verizon sold me the phone and charge me every month for the service but they don't want to stand behind their product...I am looking into legal action as I know there are thousands experiencing the same issues..

I was told by Verizon tonight that there was an update on their website to fix the bugs but there is nothing..

I'm fed up with Verizon..

Please reply back..

Thank you..

Richard

0 Likes