Re: Amazon app store game
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAIDERETTE1919, this troubleshooting has been a challenging process for you and we appreciate your patience. We have other steps that we could try first but I respect your desire to get a fresh start on your phone. I would recommend installing the Verizon Cloud first to back up your content. http://spr.ly/65828Rtuq After this, there is an alternative way to do the reset on the phone. http://spr.ly/65838RtuS Please pay attention to all the preparation and precautions before you do this, so that you will have the best phone recovery possible. Let us know what happens after this step.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello JoelR,

I performed the factory reset on my phone however my Verizon cloud app is

still not working.

On Jan 25, 2017 1:55 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAIDERETTE1919,

I'm certainly sorry to hear that. We want to make sure this runs smooth for you and you can count on it to keep your files safe. What happens when you try to access that now? Is it the same whether you are on wi-fi or mobile data?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello,

Yes, the app states the same internal service failure message regardless of

if I use Wi-Fi or cellular data

On Jan 29, 2017 9:03 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAIDERETTE1919, having all the features work with your phone is key. I have sent you a private message to best assist with your concerns.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes