Re: Amazon app store game
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello Marcuss,

The in app purchasing is not my only issue. As you can see by the screenshots below, there is now another issue that has started and it is not just with the Game of War app but also with my Verizon Cloud app.

It states that I have an internal service failure. I have tried turning off my wifi and using cellular data as will as wifi and neither of them work.

Again, both of these issues have started since the phone system update and I cannot figure out how to fix them.

With regards to the in app purchase, it deducts the coins from my amazon account however the transaction never makes it through to the game servers so I have a hard time believe that the in app purchase option is the issue seeing as I receive confirmations about my purchase and everything it just never comes through into the game app.Screenshot_20170118-102056.pngScreenshot_20170118-102105.pngScreenshot_20170118-102126.pngScreenshot_20170118-102134.png

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Also, I checked both apps and they both have permissions for network connections turned on.Screenshot_20170118-115148.pngScreenshot_20170118-115209.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting your applications back online is a top priority RAIDERETTE1919. Thanks for all the steps you have done so far. Let's keep working on this. The next thing we will want to do is to uninstall and reinstall those applications. What happens when you try to browse the web off of WiFi?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello Joseph,

I have uninstalled, powered down my phone, turned it back on, reinstalled both apps several times and still getting the same internal service failure message.

This is what is weird. I can browser the web, use other apps, send emails but those two apps seem to have issues. I haven't came across any other apps that are doing this but I haven't tried them all either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Raiderette1919 We appreciate all the steps you've completed so far. We understand your concern with the Amazon app and Verizon Cloud issues since the update. For now, let's work on the Verizon Wireless application because we have limited steps for 3rd party services. Can you open the Verizon Cloud at all? At what point do you receive the error message?

SheritaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello,

Both apps act the same way. I open the app and before it's fully launched I

get the internal service failure message. I click okay, it will let me

enter my login information and as soon as I hit sign in it gives me the

message again and closes.

On Jan 21, 2017 8:04 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Raiderette1919, you have been working hard and trying everything to get your phone back online. As the standard factory restore is not working for you and you have attempted to uninstall, we will want to go the path of the software repair assistant that the manufacturer offers. Please visit http://spr.ly/65838RJAS to follow the steps needed.

LorenB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello,

I tried the assistant and it would not work either. See attached screenshot.

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

I tried it several times and received the same message

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello,

I have had nothing but issues since my phone system update on the 4th. It has been almost 20 days of apps not working properly, wifi randomly being disconnected even though it shouldn't be, lag in button pressing and the issues just seem to be getting worse.

Is there any way for you to force the phone to factory reset because when I try the phone just freezes and won't complete?

I would really like to get this fixed as I use it for both personal and work related matters.

Thank you.

0 Likes