0 Likes
Re: Amazon app store game
RAIDERETTE1919

Here is the other app I am having issues with

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

No attachments or app information came thru on your forum posts.

When the inernal service message pops up does it have an error number associated with it?

Since its an internal service error affecting certain apps and you now have a newer software version refreshing the app systems can help: 

1. go to the main menu of your phone.
  2. tap on the option of 'Settings' tab.
  3. tap on the option of 'Applications' tab.
  4. tap on the option of 'Manage Applications' tab.
  5. tap on the Play store app and then after tap on the option of 'Uninstall updates' tab.

Clear Play Store data and cache:

• Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager
  • Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Store” app.
  • Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.
  • tap on the “Clear data” button.

Clear Google Play Services cache:

• Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager
  • Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Services” app.
  • Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.
  • tap on the “Clear cache” button.
  • Power your phone off & back on.
RAIDERETTE1919

Hello,

Not just play store apps are effected so are apps I've downloaded through

Amazon underground. I have cleared all my phone cache several times. I've

uninstalled the apps, turned off the phone and turned it back on, then

reinstalled the apps. Nothing is working.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't attach a picture to an email reply to the notification of a new forum post. You have to attach the picture directly in the forum thread.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Screenshot_20170116-203214.pngScreenshot_20170116-203434.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAIDERETTE1919, thanks for your time and patience through all of this troubleshooting. We really want this resolved for you. What make/model phone are you using? Please run a device health check and post screenshots of the results >> http://vz.to/2hnWj4E

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RAIDERETTE1919

Here are the screenshots from the health check. I have a Droid Turbo.Screenshot_20170117-083236.pngScreenshot_20170117-083246.pngScreenshot_20170117-083250.png

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Thanks for sharing the App screenshots.

You are unable to make any in-app purchases in Game of War because you haven't given that game the permission to do so.

Generally the application is going to want to have the following permissions allowed for normal operation.

• Access fine (e.g., GPS) location
  • Access the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
  • Access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, Wi-Fi) location
  • Open network sockets
  • Access information about networks
  • PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming
  • Access information about Wi-Fi networks
  • Allows sending in-app billing requests and managing in-app billing transactions
  • Allows an application to receive messages via Google Cloud Messaging

Your other Apps that are having issues connecting to the internet or performing other functions are likely also lacking your permission to do so.

For your second app screenshot WOW! That application was replaced with the Verizon Cloud App almost 4 years ago, classic!

Its way past time to upgrade to a current App and stop using that so you can have normal backup capabilities again since that application is no longer supported.  Backup Assistant Plus FAQs | Verizon Wireless

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have already done quite a bit to get the Amazon App Store to work for you. Were you able to allow the permissions for the app, RAIDERETTE1919?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes