All of a sudden, I've stopped receiving Google Gmail on my android maxx phone. Can someone help me?
BeachGaBulldog

All of a sudden, I'm not receiving Gmail on my android maxx. Please help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: All of a sudden, I've stopped receiving Google Gmail on my android maxx phone. Can someone help me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BeachGaBulldog, with Gmail being the main email source in this phone, I can certainly understand the concern with this not working. Let’s dive in to see what is going on.

Do you have any other email accounts in your phone? How long has this been happening? Any recent software update to your phone?  Any recent changes to your password for Gmail or your Gmail account lately?

It’s best to check your email sync settings in your phone as well: http://spr.ly/6589B6gkv Keep us posted!

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: All of a sudden, I've stopped receiving Google Gmail on my android maxx phone. Can someone help me?
BeachGaBulldog

I don't know what the problem was that caused this, but it resolved itself.

Thank you for taking the time to write.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes