After the latest update my phone shows I have a new TXT Message and there are NO TXT messages. How do I fix this?
Johnnybdamned

After the latest update my phone shows I have a new TXT Message and there are NO TXT messages. How do I fix this? I have tried clearing the cache, I have tried the factory reset, I have no 3rd party messaging apps and have done noting different with my phone that I have been doing the last 6 months.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: After the latest update my phone shows I have a new TXT Message and there are NO TXT messages. How do I fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Johnnybdamned!

I regret to learn of any issues after the software update. Let's check some things out on your phone! Does the text message say who it came from? Is it a contact you message on a regular basis? Are you using the messaging application that came with the device, or a 3rd party application?

I recommend deleting any unneeded messaging threads and then powering the device off/on. Keep me posted!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: After the latest update my phone shows I have a new TXT Message and there are NO TXT messages. How do I fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Johnnybdamned!

I regret to learn of any issues after the software update. Let's check some things out on your phone! Does the text message say who it came from? Is it a contact you message on a regular basis? Are you using the messaging application that came with the device, or a 3rd party application?

I recommend deleting any unneeded messaging threads and then powering the device off/on. Keep me posted!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes