Advanced Calling / WiFi issues
CoronaDoug
Enthusiast - Level 1

So Motorola is blaming Verizon and Verizon is blaming Motorola for the Advanced calling / WiFi connect issues? Now they are pointing fingers about the delay in Lollipop.

Advanced calling and WiFi does not work and I have 3 Turbos on my account. WiFi connection always drops and I have tried 3 different routers at the house.

And before Verizon chimes in with troubleshooting.. I have done a full reset and I have been using Android since the G1 so I know what I am doing.

You may want to check out the debacle that is occurring over at the Motorola Support Forums concerning these issues.

All Discussions (613) . DROID TURBO by Motorola . Forum . Motorola Owners' Forum

DROID Turbo WiFi issues . All Discussions (613) . DROID TURBO by Motorola . Forum . Motorola Owners'...

Have you lost all confidence in Verizon? . All Discussions (613) . DROID TURBO by Motorola . Forum ....

Official Lollipop (Android 5.x) News here . All Discussions (613) . DROID TURBO by Motorola . Forum ...

Dropped Calls (VoLTE on/off) and terrible... . All Discussions (613) . DROID TURBO by Motorola . For...

Labels (2)
Re: Advanced Calling / WiFi issues
landline44663
Enthusiast - Level 1

One of most frustrating things about smart phones is that the carrier customer support always points finger at smartphone makers and smartphone maker customer support always points finger at carrier. Bottom line, the low quality of customer support leaves customers out in the cold.

And getting basic information is like pulling teeth. For example, you can find places where Verizon says, hey, you want to know whether a device is able to use our Wifi Calling, just click on this link. But link takes you to their store, which is no help when trying to figure out whether you should be able to enable Wifi Calling on your Droid Turbo, because it is no longer an active offering in store. It's not rocket science to provide a basic list of devices.

Chatted with a helpful agent today. Best he can tell, you can enable HD Voice on Droid Turbos, but Wifi Calling is still not available. So maybe it never will be.

0 Likes