ANYONE WITH NEW I.C.S. SYSTEM POST HERE PLEASE
CS_Baldwin

I wanted to start this thread because I noticed a lot of people wanting to hear from someone the moment they got the ICS upgrade.  If you have received it please just let the rest of us know when you got it and any info on where you think they are in the process of giving it to the masses.  Post in ALL CAPS so we can find you through the rest of the posts. 

Thanks,

-Mr. ICantWait

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: ANYONE WITH NEW I.C.S. SYSTEM POST HERE PLEASE
srode

Here's a link to the Moto Forum that has a number of people downloading OTA, there are a couple other threads with more information including people who have said they didn't get any Soak Emails.

https://forums.motorola.com/posts/c5517f20bf?start=1&stop=15

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Filed under "UNCLEAR ON THE CONCEPT" ....  

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

ALL CAPS is considered Internet Yelling so that would be just rude of someone to write their post that way. It would also reduce the changes of someone else reading their post and responding.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

+1

0 Likes
B33
Legend

But will say it must be going out as ones are Reporting on the MOTOROLA RAZR FORUM  from different parts of the Country..b33

Update:  But this is only a Guess that it is.!  So for now i will say let's wait an see..

0 Likes