Re: 4g Connection issues?
Cody21
Master - Level 2

ICS addresses many of the 4G "drops" that had been encountered over the last month or so ...  I have yet to experience and actual drop-outs (white bars) since ICS.  Sometime connectivity slowness or failure, yes .. but nothing like in GB.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you all for you comments.

@Keertus

I understand your concern and want to help. I checked the zip codes you provided and do not see any reported issues.

Are you still having issues with the connection? Did you download the Motorola Restore Connection app http://bit.ly/PnvOsi? This should help with the connectivity.

Please post back if the issue persist after downloading the app.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

ICS 4.0.4 has solved this issue.  I full wipe or at the least a cache wipe is needed prior to update.  If already updated, this can still be done.  I have had 0- Zero issues.

0 Likes
823caleb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having trouble getting a 4G signal at my home, yet the map shows I am in a 4G area.  I had a Bionic that kept switching between CDMA and LTE and eating up the battery.  After many calls to tech support I am told I am in a pocket.  Verizon sent me a Razr and the same problem exists but now with ICS I cannot set the phone to  3G only.  Is there any fix for this? I do not Twitter

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Mine goes in and out every once in a While but if i need to i use the Restore to Connectivity App that Motorola has in the PlayStore

0 Likes
sepjpayt2

I have same trouble with my Samsung

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Please feel free to start a new thread on this topic. 

0 Likes