whats going on now with the shipping date for the incredible
galerie

how come no one, even customer support gives you different dates, reasons when your order will be shipped.  I ordered on 5/13 and emailed customer service, they said mine will be shipped before June 1st.  other people have said that now they are shipping June 4th... Does anyone know what the heck is going on.  I had an excuse of floods in TN, excuse of I don't know whats going on, just that the shipping is pending.  when I ordered it I was told it was in stock...**bleep**

0 Likes
Re: whats going on now with the shipping date for the incredible
bluejeangirl

No one seems to know what's going on, not even VZW.  I ordered on 5/12 .... I called this morning and was told it would ship "by May 27th" and then the guy followed up by saying "between May 27 and May 31".  Last Friday they told me "May 31"

0 Likes
galerie

very poor planning on Verizons part and worse is the communication, no one knows what is going on....its sad

0 Likes
gainesville
Enthusiast - Level 2

Beyond sad if you ask me. The CEO of VZW has been quoted all over the internet as blaming the delay on Samsung. Seems he forgot to get that bit of info out to his own people. Store reps, *611 reps, you can ask 5 different reps what the delay is, and I assure you , you will get five different answers. I am about two days away from cancelling my order, and terminating the line that I was going "new every two".

Really, VZW all we want is open and honest communication from you to us, you loyal customer base. Dont allow this to become a blackeye for you.

In case you forgot:

communication:
Definition

com·mu·ni·ca·tion

com·mu·ni·ca·tions   Plural
NOUN 
exchange of information: the exchange of information between people, e.g. by means of speaking, writing, or using a common system of signs or behavior
act of communicating: the communicating of information
rapport: a sense of mutual understanding and sympathy
access: a means of access or communication, e.g. a connecting door
0 Likes
Re: what's going on now with the shipping date for the incredible
galerie

The CEO probably doesn't know what's going on either, that is why he is blaming someone else..  This is the first time that I have ever seen so many reps not knowing what is going on with their product.  Maybe that is why they named the phone the Incredible, because its Incredible that they know nothing....

0 Likes
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

I do understand and thank you for your patience. Due to an unexpected demand for the Incredible some shipping dates may be altered. The only current information that I can provide is that it will be shipped by 6/8, so some customers may receive theirs before then.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedP...

0 Likes
onewithshadows

My question is one that probably needs to be answered by Verizon, not just a rep. Are they just waiting until they have a very large shipment to send out at once, or are they sending out smaller shipments as they become available? This is what I am confused about. I keep seeing the date being pushed back, and I understand its to cover their backside. I would assume they should be sending out phones as they are getting them though, instead of waiting to have enough for everyone who has ordered.

0 Likes