volume controls?
hotrodsprincess

I cannot figure out how to turn the volume up on my ringer, or my music and apps...it's barely audible on all of those....loud enough when I have headphones in just not when they are not hooked up, also cannot figure out how to adjust the volume on apps like Pandora...and I Heart Radio only half works...but other than that....I love my X! Battery life is not very long,..but in the last 24 hours I have barely put it down other than when I was at work so that is not a shocker....anyways would appreciate some help...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: volume controls?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Your phone has 4 different sound profiles: ringer, notification (usually the same as ringer), media, alarm. O, also in call volume. The ringer/notification volume can be adjusted any time no other sounds are playing with the volume rocker on the side of your phone. The media can be adjusted while media is playing, which includes music, videos, and any app that makes noise. The alarm volume can be adjusted either while choosing an alarm tone or, from the page that lists your alarms using menu> settings.. Or, you can download a volume manager app from the market, some of which will allow you to adjust all volumes in one place.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: volume controls?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Your phone has 4 different sound profiles: ringer, notification (usually the same as ringer), media, alarm. O, also in call volume. The ringer/notification volume can be adjusted any time no other sounds are playing with the volume rocker on the side of your phone. The media can be adjusted while media is playing, which includes music, videos, and any app that makes noise. The alarm volume can be adjusted either while choosing an alarm tone or, from the page that lists your alarms using menu> settings.. Or, you can download a volume manager app from the market, some of which will allow you to adjust all volumes in one place.
0 Likes