viewing attachment saved to SD card
Lisa29
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know this should be simple but i cant seem to figure it out.  If i receive an email with an attachment i cant seem to figure out how to view it. When i click on the paper clip to view attachment, it gives me the choice to save to phone storage or save to SD card. I select SD card and it saves it. The question is now how do i find the file to view it?  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: viewing attachment saved to SD card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Lisa29 wrote:

I know this should be simple but i cant seem to figure it out.  If i receive an email with an attachment i cant seem to figure out how to view it. When i click on the paper clip to view attachment, it gives me the choice to save to phone storage or save to SD card. I select SD card and it saves it. The question is now how do i find the file to view it?  Thank you.

When it is saved to the SD card it is usually saved to the download folder.  Depending on the type of attachment you can open the proper app the read the file, i.e. QuickOffice, Adobe Reader, etc.  You can also use a file explorer app (estrongs, astro to name a few) to browse the contents of your SD card and go the the folder.  When you select to open the phone will look for the appropriate app to open the file for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes