video size limit on MMS? htc incredible
AZSALUKI
Legend

the max (in settings) for mms messages is 1.2 mb. is there ANY way to increase this, as even if i drop my video to the lowest resolution, i can still only send about an 8 second clip. on my previous 2 phones (a flip phone and env touch) i could send 20-30 second clips with no problem. on this one, if it's about 10 seconds or more i get an error that the file size is too large, and i have it set to the largest it allows (1.2 mb). having such a nice cam isn't quite as cool if i can't send video longer than 8-9 seconds.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: video size limit on MMS? htc incredible
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

No, you can't increase the file limit beyond 1.2MB.

Download and learn to use Qik. It's a great way to share your videos of any length.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

anyone????? lol

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

No, you can't increase the file limit beyond 1.2MB.

Download and learn to use Qik. It's a great way to share your videos of any length.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

thx.....i was lookin at qik, but over the past week, it's got awful reviews since an update. however, these are all on other phones. what phone are you using it on and does it run good? looks like a cool app.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

went ahead and downloaded it. already posted a video to facebook (which is what i've been trying to do!!!). THX...i love it already (and still don't even know how to use it...lol)

0 Likes
MrsV2005

qik seems to be the way to go. thanks for the info.

0 Likes
srvivr21

yes...   this is rediculous..     like building a musclecar and dropping a 4 cylinder in it..   what a waste of a good phone.

0 Likes