undoing the voice to text messaging setting
Matko7

I have a motorola mini, my second one, by the way, and although I hate texting to begin with, I do use it from time to time.  My phone recently decided to change my text settings all by itself without any input from me, and now i can only voice to text which is even worse than regular texting. I have spent too much time trying to undo this insidious behavior, to no avail. I was in a verizon store the other day to buy my mom her first smart phone and asked a tech if he could help me with my issue. His reply was CLASSIC, its a software issue with an older phone that we no longer support and that he would be more than happy to suggest that I'm eligible for a new phone, his boss would be so proud!    YOU GUYS SUKK!!!

It's not enough that none of your stores that I've been to have drinking fountains or public restrooms - my mom was told to go use the facilities at the

Fedex next door, the service I have received for the most part of the 14 or so years I've been with Verizon has left a lot to be desired.  On my billing account I pay for my mom's new phone and service, my fiance's as well as my sister's new tablet and service. I deserve better than this and have been seriously contemplating going elsewhere- regardless of any contract fees incurred just to have piece of mind-  you are not the only game in town.      Not Happy.

0 Likes
Re: undoing the voice to text messaging setting
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked the language and input settings to set the default keyboard?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: undoing the voice to text messaging setting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It would be sad to lose you as a valued customer, Matk07. I It would be sad to lose you as a valued customer, Matk07. I apologize for the issues you're having with your device and the issues at the store. Let me help with resolving the problem with the voice to text messaging. Are you using any 3rd party messaging apps? Have you checked the settings on the keyboard? Here's a link to the steps http://vz.to/2wpkqYt . Does this help? 

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes