Re: trying to upgrade to droid? HELP!
Goodtimesmatty

I understand what your saying mmchileman...i agree it does seem childish my only problem is all the anticipation verizon had leading up to the release...i just thought it would be a simple few clicks of the mouse.  Its just a little frustrating thats all. Your absolutely right though, complaining about it on here isn't going to make it available.  I agree everyone should just head to bed and order it in the moring.....plus if everyone gets offline maybe mine will work :smileywink:

0 Likes
bamaredwingsfan

All i want to know is if you order it online, will you get the online discount and the NE2 discount or only the online discount?

0 Likes
Starlord1138

bamaredwingsfan wrote:

All i want to know is if you order it online, will you get the online discount and the NE2 discount or only the online discount?

You should get both, assuming Verizon's frakking website works like it should and applies it.  But considering how it's still not showing the Droid on the upgrade page, who knows. lol

0 Likes
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

umm ok no problem posting it..what reason would i have to lie to you

heres a link to the image http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2039/68096493.jpg

not sure how to insert image directly in here

0 Likes
nick79

I was able to upgrade to the Droid. Had to start over first time because it froze on my CC payment, so second time around had it billed to my account. Final price 99.99 with NE2.

You change your plan after you pick the phone.

0 Likes
cem95z
Contributor - Level 1

G'Nite Folks! May you all have the best of luck in getting your Droid ordered tonight, or in the store tomorrow. Have a great Friday and enjoy your new toy!

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Starlord1138 wrote:

nmchileman wrote:

Right. You order the phone and then get the data plan. You can't add the data plan before getting the phone. You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!!!

Seriously people. Chill out. If you order it today you're not getting it until Monday. Getting it in a store DOES NOT forfeit your NE2 credit. It's the SAME PRICE!

Rabble rabble rabble!!!!!

You make it seem like this is the last phone on earth and if you don't order it now you'll never have a cell phone again. You people are hilarious.

Yes but ordering it online gives you an INSTANT DISCOUNT rather than dealing with the mail-in rebate nonsense at the Verizon stores.  I understand you're asking people to calm down but seriously, try to understand why some people want to order it ONLINE and ONLY online.

Granted. I just pointed that out because someone said they would forfeit their NE2, which isn't true, and that which isn't true shall not survive!!

But seriously, order it later in the day if it's giving you all so much stress. Even if you order it now it won't be there until Monday. You'll still have to wait. So just as long as you order it before 5pm in your respective timezone it will ship out same day.

You people are only pissing yourselves off.

0 Likes
xodusforever

That doesnt include the NE2 discount - thats the page section we are refering too. my apologies for calling you a troll, but us NE2'ers are still waiting atm.

0 Likes
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

its not a new every 2 but it is for current customers it was a 2 year contract renewel through my account im not a new customer

0 Likes
flafire
Enthusiast - Level 1

been trying it on 2 different browsers now, with no luck. 

0 Likes