trying to upgrade to droid? HELP!
Goodtimesmatty

at the risk of sounding incompetent, I'm trying to upgrade my phone to the new droid and can't seem to find it.  I'm signed into my account and then clicking on upgrade phone.....from there I can't seem to find the new droid??? Once I click on upgrade phone the droid isn't an option under any of the lists? Anyone? Please?

0 Likes
Re: trying to upgrade to droid? HELP!
dantevsninjas

You're not the only one, the phone is listed online to purchase for a new plan, but not as an upgrade.  **bleep** is going on?

0 Likes
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

i was able to upgrade mine took a little to show up and while for pages to load but it went through

what you need to try to do which will most likely work is clear out your internet files cache,cookies all that good stuff and you should see it after that

0 Likes
Starlord1138

It's not just you.  I tried to do the same thing several times in the past 10 minutes, but the Droid isn't listed on the Upgrade page for me, either.  Are you in the Central timezone?  According to what a rep told me a couple days ago, it was supposed to go up online around 12:30 AM Central time, but I can see that it's already available on the VZW website if you go directly to the PDA/Smartphone section under "Phones," instead of using your upgrade page.  It's also available for order through the dedicated Droid site.  But neither of those paths grants me my additional $50 discount for a new 2-year contract.

What gives, Verizon?  Get this fixed ASAP so that all of us eager Droid buyers who are eligible for upgrade discounts can get them applied and order our handsets right away!  The last thing we want is to miss out on the stock!

0 Likes
xodusforever

Yep, same thing here... Looks like they are *bleeping* over their current customers for new ones.

0 Likes
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

like i said try what i said above before you get all frustrated..i was able to upgrade after like 10 min of not being able to

0 Likes
Goodtimesmatty

I will try clearing all that stuff...thank you.  Atleast I'm not the only one having issues.  I found the same problem listed below, the phone says its available if I was a new customer.  All those pages fly through nice and easy, but when I sign in and click upgrade I get nothing.

0 Likes
Goodtimesmatty

I've been trying since midnight...thats a whole hour of frustrationg...this phone better be worth it

0 Likes
cem95z
Contributor - Level 1

I think the Verizon website is overloaded at the moment. Is there a map for that???

0 Likes
dantevsninjas

Tried all of that, the phone still doesn't show up in the upgrade section of myverizon.  This needs to get fixed.

0 Likes