the bionic sucks
mclkjv
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok i have had my phone a mouth keeps loseing data keeps losing apps they say theres a update coming soon that might fix it now phone that needs fixing ok.the phone never should have be put out if it was not working right then they put it out know the razer was going to be out soon verzion and moto needs to let the bionic owners get the razer and stop trying to fix the mistake they made with the bionlc

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: the bionic sucks
Utah_patriot
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree I bought the Bionic based on all the hype of how great it was.

I think Verizon really owes Bionic users a better phone or fix it with the Update.

If nothing happens I have spoken to a class action Lawyer who will take on this case.

I hope verizon does the right thing before it gets to this point

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Utah_patriot
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree I bought the Bionic based on all the hype of how great it was.

I think Verizon really owes Bionic users a better phone or fix it with the Update.

If nothing happens I have spoken to a class action Lawyer who will take on this case.

I hope verizon does the right thing before it gets to this point

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I always said it pays to Waite a few months after re-lease:  i did however get my X the day after Re-lease Not sorry i did it's been one of the Best phones i've ever gotten thru the past years but boy i'm glad i past the plate on this one. It's sad that a phone that spent the months to be completely redesighned has Fallin short of problems. Just hope the update that comes out helps revive it. B33

0 Likes
Utah_patriot
Enthusiast - Level 3

The droid X was awesome wish I had waited on the Bionic

0 Likes
jsprake1

Ive had horrible customer service with this phone. This is the first time Verizon has made me feel forgotten.

0 Likes
Joey301
Enthusiast - Level 3

mclkjv wrote:

ok i have had my phone a mouth keeps loseing data keeps losing apps they say theres a update coming soon that might fix it now phone that needs fixing ok.the phone never should have be put out if it was not working right then they put it out know the razer was going to be out soon verzion and moto needs to let the bionic owners get the razer and stop trying to fix the mistake they made with the bionlc

It sure does suck. I think everyone knows it too, but just keep sending your money to Verizon. What is amazing is that this phone just got a good review in Laptop Magazine. It is as if no one is paying any attention to the fact that this is a lemon and should be recalled.

Joey

0 Likes
josh4014

I agree with almost all that have posted, the Bionic losing data connectivity is really annoying the lack of help coming from Verizon is even more frustrating.  This weekend I may have had 4G for only a few hours, the rest of the time it would drop out as soon as I went to use the phone.I have already received a replacement phone, which of course did not solve the issue in the least, and all the data experts at Verizon are telling me is I am going to need to wait for the software update to come.  I raised the issue that I am paying for a data plan that I am not able to use, I have a very expensive phone that I cannot use but for some reason I am still expected to pay full price for my plan when Verizon knows full well there is an issue with the phone.  I called again this morning and vented my frustration, all I want is a phone that works.....Apparently this is something that can't be done.  They will not let me return this phone since I am out of my 30 day return period, even though they know it doesn't work!!!  Its confusing to me.  At this point I am going to AT&T after work (who I left 8 years ago for verizon) and seeing about getting a free iphone for my wife and I because I don't care if my cancellation fee was $500, this in not the way you treat a customer who depends on there phone to actually work.  I love have a smart phone I can only use for a few minutes out of the day!!

0 Likes
mclkjv
Enthusiast - Level 2

All they need to do is fix the phone are let us upgrade to the razor

0 Likes
mclkjv
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes they do I know they have a lot of money tied up in the phone but the phone does not work right so your going to have problems and try to fixes what's not fixable will not help let us upgrade to the razor problem sovled

0 Likes
ChronicBionic

why does everyone want a razr??  you guys should check out the motorola website forum. that thing has the same probs.  it actually has the same processor as the bionic, just clocked .2ghz faster so it heats up the razr and drains the battery faster.

if i trade in my bionic, i want the nexus.  no more moto garbage for me.

0 Likes