text pic to computer
bobwahl1

Hi My son sent me a text picture from his regular phone to my messages on my incredible.

How do I download the text message picture to my computer?      Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: text pic to computer
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

bobwahl1 wrote:

Hi My son sent me a text picture from his regular phone to my messages on my incredible.

Hi bobwahl1,

A way to get the text picture message downloaded to your computer is by you forwarding the same message to your email address or to Pix Place. You would use your 10 digit mobile number@vzwpix.com in the send field of your message. I'm giving you a link where to register for Pix Place. It's free to use with helpful tips for viewing and managing your picture messages online.    

View solution in original post

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

bobwahl1 wrote:

Hi bobwahl1,

A way to get the text picture message downloaded to your computer is by you forwarding the same message to your email address or to Pix Place. You would use your 10 digit mobile number@vzwpix.com in the send field of your message. I'm giving you a link where to register for Pix Place. It's free to use with helpful tips for viewing and managing your picture messages online.    

0 Likes
Arter

Backup assistant.

0 Likes